Wakefield Hospitality: Breakfast Your Way
There’s no better way to start the day exploring the Gatineau park than with a breakfast full of fresh local ingredients. We offer several convenient options to choose from. For guests who want more time to explore the Gatineau Hills, we provide a convenient complimentary “on-the-go” breakfast. For guests who want an even heartier breakfast, we also offer a “continental plus” breakfast upgrade. All our large luxury suites feature full kitchens and furnished outdoor patios, so you can enjoy a warm cup of our house-roasted premium Sumatran coffee while watching the sun come up over the forest.
Complimentary on-the-go breakfast includes:
- Fresh bagels and cream cheese
- Our premium house-roasted Sumatran Mandehling blend. We roast it ourselves so your coffee is always fresh.
- Tea, bottled water, and hot chocolate
- Served in-room, but guests may also eat on their private patios or in the great hall upstairs
Continental Plus breakfast upgrade ($13.99+tax per person per night):
- simply add it to your online reservation or mention to us when booking by phone/email
- Fresh bagels and cream cheese, butter, jam, and peanut butter
- Fresh bread from our local bakery
- Two fresh eggs per person, the perfect starting point for an omelette!
- A plate of cheese and charcuteries
- Delicious fresh fruit salad
- Orange juice
- Our house-roasted Sumatran Mandheling coffee, tea, bottled water and hot chocolate
- Also served in-room, but guests may also eat on their private patios or in the great hall upstairs
Breakfast, lunch and dinner recommendations:
Belle de Nuit is also just steps from the heart of the vibrant village of Wakefield. We have numerous discounts with the Village House, The Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa and le Hibou to name a few. We’re also a 3 minute walk away from the Chamberlain Lookout, a gorgeous setting overlooking the Gatineau river. We’re happy to provide recommendations for eating out, from the simplest meal to some of the best 5 star dining in the region.